Summary of Role
The successful candidate will manage a team of call centre operatives and team managers in our new Scottish offices. Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the high standards that BMG are recognised for.
We are looking for an individual who-
- Has proven experience of managing and coaching teams in a call centre environment.
- Has experience of managing the day to day operations of a call centre.
- Has proven experience of recruitment and selection.
- Has a significant track record of achievement in a customer focused target driven environment.
- Is proactive and has an organised approach, with the ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Has the ability to manage change, conflict and resolve problems.
- Has good verbal presentation skills.
- Has excellent people management skills.
- Displays flexibility with working hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Has experience with Microsoft Office.
- Has experience with reviewing management information data and extracting key information to establish issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
- Has experience of working within an ISO certified business
- Has an excellent understanding of GDPR.
- Is able to verify who you are and that you are able to work in the UK by providing correct documentation.
Further details about this role;
The role of the Senior Team Manager involves the day-to-day running of our new Call Centre in Scotland, ensuring all team members have the knowledge, skills and motivation to achieve performance targets.
You will be required to deal with poor performance appropriately using the relevant company processes, whilst ensuring that professional conduct is maintained within the call centre and behavioural issues are dealt with quickly and in line with company policies.
You will use management information systems to analyse data for the purpose of highlighting trends or issues and presenting solutions to deliver high calibre performance in the business
Working closely with your team, you will monitor and evaluate interviewer competence to enable the assessment of skills gaps and coaching opportunities with the possibility of developing staff to other areas within the business.
The environment which you will be required to create and maintain is one that is supportive and motivational to help team members achieve their performance targets and to grow their skills.
Hours of work can vary to accommodate projects within the business.
Some travel outside of Scotland may be required.
We are interested in hearing from confident, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who have experience in this field. A background in market research is not essential but a background in managing and coaching teams in a call centre environment and understanding of ISO and GDPR standards is essential.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please apply by following the link below:
Please send an up to date CV to: email@example.com or visit our web site at www.bmgresearch.co.uk for further information about the company. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
BMG Research Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief or marital status.