Summary of role
Successful candidates will work in our Research & Insights team, contributing to the management of a portfolio of clients and ad hoc research projects. Key parts of the role include business development, research design, project management, analysis and reporting.
The role will provide successful candidates with an exciting opportunity to develop their career at a successful and dynamic agency environment, working with some of the sector’s leading research professionals. They will be an integral part of the research team, managing predominantly quantitative projects from inception to presentation, as well as supporting business development activities. By working closely with their Research Director, they will be given an opportunity to further develop their skills and realise their career ambitions.
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing clear, tangible insights that are actionable and support the client’s tactical and strategic objectives
- Adopt strong project management principles throughout the research life cycle, from inception through to reporting, presenting and action planning
- Work alongside Directors to support business development, contributing to and preparing proposals, new business presentations and helping to generate new business opportunities through a range of marketing, social media and promotional activities
- Manage and coach junior members of the team, to help them to grow in to outstanding research professionals (RM)
- Enjoy managing/working on a portfolio of projects covering different client sectors, across CAPI, CATI and CAWI research methods
We are looking for individuals who…
- Have at least three year’s research experience, preferably in a social/market research environment (though this is not essential)
- Are qualified to at least degree level
- Have an enquiring nature and enjoy problem-solving
- Are customer focused, with a positive can-do attitude
- Care about detail and are passionate about research
- Have excellent communication skills that can help build client relationships through trust and confidence in your approach
- Can demonstrate excellent analysis and reporting skills, with the ability to summarise data in ways which are creative and ‘tell the story’
- Can demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Are confident but not arrogant
- Are a team player, willing to work on all parts of the project to deliver for our clients, big or small, exciting or mundane
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter outlining why we should choose you to: email@example.com
Please include in the subject of your email the role that you are applying for, in this case Research Manager.
Deadline: 1700 on Friday 7th December 2018
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK. Successful applicant(s) will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.