The Employee Engagement & Insights Team work with many private and public sector organisations across the UK and our portfolio of work has continued to grow based on successful client retention/repeat business and recommendation. BMG Research Ltd has an ambitious growth plan, a central component of which is the ongoing development of our solutions for employee engagement/experience and employee research in general.
It is a great time to join BMG as we continue to rapidly grow following the launch our new 3 year Business Strategy early in 2018. This is a major opportunity for a creative and dynamic professional to have significant influence over how BMG is positioned in the market place.
The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their career further, working across a diverse range of clients and helping to shape the direction of the business.
You will be a key part of the senior business development team, taking a lead on client management (delivering tailored solution and insights for our clients) and inputting to business development activities such as events, conferences, workshops, social media and marketing. Strategically you will play a pivotal role in shaping our business development, marketing and innovation strategies in the employee engagement/experience sector.
In summary, to be successful in your role you will :-
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing clear and tangible insights that are actionable and support the client’s strategic objectives and priorities.
- Adopt strong project management throughout the course of each assignment from inception through to reporting, presenting and action planning.
- Write high quality and insightful proposals and lead on pitches to clients where required to do so.
- Help to generate new business opportunities and leads through a range of marketing, social media and promotional activities.
- Work with the team on service development, innovation and keeping abreast of changes in the market.
- Develop members of the team to be world class researchers.
What Are We Looking For?
- Customer focused, positive, ‘can do’ individual who is passionate about employee engagement.
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence and the ability to foster strong client relationships that leads to repeat business and client recommendations.
- Significant research/consultancy experience within the employee engagement arena.
- Excellent report writing, insight analysis, influencing and presentation skills.
- The ability to paint a clear and succinct insight story, that informs business decisions and makes a direct and positive impact for our clients.
- The ability to unravel complex business issues and form a practical research plan to solve them.
- The ability to win new business through proposals and pitches.
- Commercially astute, creative and solutions focused for our clients.
- The ability to work effectively with the wider senior management team, peers and colleagues.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you are suited to this opportunity to: Simon Maydew, Director, BMG Research Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1st February 2019
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.