BMG Research Ltd are looking for flexible, confident and self-motivated individuals who enjoy listening and talking to people in the outdoors, what-ever the weather.
What we offer
- 1 month of hourly pay guaranteed while you go through your training period
- Potential to earn a salary of £20,000 – £23,000 per annum (this is dependent on completed surveys) based on interviewer’s ability to achieve daily targets
- Flexible working hours
- Full and extensive induction training followed by regular ongoing support in areas such as interviewing skills, building respondent rapport, and basic research techniques.
- You will be equipped with your own state of the art tablet, and trained and supported fully in its use
- Competitive rates of pay, including, travel expenses and holiday pay
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Chance to visit different regions within the UK
What we need from you
- To be able to work at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week.
- To work a minimum of 18 hours per week with the potential of 35+ hours per week
- Full clean driving licence and use of own car is essential for this role
- Be able to verify who you are and that you are able to work in the UK by providing correct documentation
Further details about this role;
The role of the Field Interviewer involves carrying out interviews with members of the public on a face-to-face basis (at their doorstep). You will be required to complete a set number of interviews within a given time frame.
There is no selling involved in this role, this is purely market research and will enable to you gain a fascinating insight into people’s views and opinions on a wide range of topics. You will be required to visit people’s homes and encourage them to participate in an interview at their door step
The role will give you the opportunity to travel to a variety of locations around the UK and BMG Research will book and cover hotel accommodation expenses including B&B during your stay.
You need to work a minimum of 18 hours per week, ideally between 12pm – 8pm weekdays and 10am – 8pm on weekends excluding travel time. Based on your committed hours per week, you will be required to complete a set number of interviews per week.
We are interested in hearing from confident, self-motivated people who have experience and great communication skills. As you will be interfacing with members of the public, a background in market research interviewing, canvassing, sales or public service bodies such as the police for example would be advantageous but in no way essential.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please apply by following the link below or for more information on this role, click here.
Please send an up to date CV to: email@example.com or visit our web site at www.bmgresearch.co.uk for further information about the Company. Please note only successful applicants will receive a reply.
BMG Research Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief or marital status.