Summary of Role
The successful candidate will manage a team of call centre interviewers in our new Scottish offices. Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the high standards that BMG are recognised for.
Salary £22,500+ and benefits for an exceptional candidate
We are looking for an individual who-
- Will ensure the effective and efficient running of projects through the management and motivation of call centre interviewers.
- Can ensure the number of interviews achieved are in accordance with individual, team and business targets.
- Will be responsible for delivering high quality standards for all surveys conducted in the call centre.
- Is able to contribute to the continuous improvement of the call centre’s efficiency and quality.
- Can help create and maintain a culture where support and engagement are key.
- Can effectively communicate at all levels to forge strong relationships between departments.
- Has excellent people management skills.
- Displays flexibility with working hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Has experience with Microsoft Office.
- Has experience of working within an ISO certified business
- Has an understanding of GDPR.
- Is able to verify who you are and that you are able to work in the UK by providing correct documentation.
Further details about this role;
We are looking for a candidate who has proven experience of managing, coaching and motivating a team to achieve their targets.
Working closely with your team, you will monitor and evaluate interviewer competence to enable the assessment of skills gaps and coaching opportunities with the possibility of developing staff to other areas within the business.
The environment which you will be required to create and maintain is one that is supportive and motivational to help team members achieve their performance targets and to grow their skills.
Work should be fun as well as productive and you will play a big part in creating a positive workplace.
A flexible approach to working hours is also essential to meet the needs of the business.
Hours of work can vary to accommodate projects within the business.
Some travel outside of Scotland may be required.
We are interested in hearing from confident, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who have experience in this field. Whilst a background in market research is not essential, experience of managing and coaching teams with in a call centre environment is.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please apply by following the link below:
Please send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at www.bmgresearch.co.uk for further information about the company. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
BMG Research Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief or marital status.