Our portfolio of work has included consulting with residents about;
- The location of a wind farm
- Moving a local library to a new site
- Redevelopment of Leisure Centre
- Satisfaction with local parks /open spaces
- The demolition of multi-storey flats
- Priority setting for flood defences
- The expansion of a major sewage treatment works.
Having worked in this arena for so long, we understand the impact planning and the environment has on residents’ everyday lives. BMG’s team of experienced researchers is skilled at developing quantitative and qualitative tools to explore potentially sensitive and contentious issues in an even-handed and balanced way.
The local context and priorities makes every project unique, and the research must reflect this. BMG Research places considerable emphasis on developing and then conducting data collection activities which are able to withstand detailed scrutiny. For example, our extensive in-house resources include a CAPI equipped national field team who have an enviable track-record in achieving response rates in excess of 50% on many surveys. Our approach is to gain the trust and cooperative of local residents, so that they engaged in the process.