Senior Research Executive (Birmingham or London)
Posted: April 26, 2021
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Company Bonus Scheme
Experience: 1-2 years required
BMG Research is one of the UK’s largest independent research and analytics agencies. Our methods expertise, sophisticated analytics and impactful insight empowers clients to make evidence-based decisions that change behaviour among customers, stakeholders and wider society.
We have more than 30 years’ experience of supporting our clients to build and deepen their understanding of changing and ever more complex markets, people and society. We are proud to remain an independent business, driven forward by some of the brightest and most inquiring minds in our industry. We work with our clients to fully understand the challenges faced by their organisations, identify priorities for action, and evaluate the impact of change. We are curious, intelligent and focused in our thinking, supporting our clients in making smarter decisions.
Our people help government clients to create better employee experiences, enabling them to deliver better public services, shape public policy and guide public investment. In the commercial sectors we drive better customer and employee experiences and strengthen their brands and reputations.
We are looking for dynamic, creative and researcher to join our Employee Experience team and help us become ever bigger and stronger.
We require candidates who can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, are highly organised, have a willingness to learn, and have a genuine desire to help organisations improve their employee experiences. Candidates must relish a fast-paced environment where they take on challenging tasks, learn rapidly and have the necessary support and guidance to flourish.
To be successful, candidates will have a passion for employee experience, a strong desire to learn, hold a degree-level qualification or equivalent, and be numerate with a good understanding of collating and analysing data. Candidates will already have experience of HR, internal communications, and or employee engagement research and are looking to pursue a career in a fun and exciting research setting.
Successful candidates will join the BMG Junior Training Program. This combines on-the-job and formal training and all members benefit from being part of a junior cohort. The scheme supports juniors in moving towards professional qualifications.
- Supporting project managers across a number of projects for well-known client brands
- As you grow, you’ll take on your own projects leading them from plan to completion
- Managing a number of small projects autonomously
- Building client specific online surveys
- Staying abreast of survey tech platform updates, teaching the team new features as they arise
- Managing client support help-desk
- Attending client project meetings, Zoom & conference calls as required
- Analysing and investigating data to uncover impactful insights
- Writing articles for the BMG Research website
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Degree-level education preferred
- 1 year project management experience is preferred; even better, within the fields of HR, market research or data analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) including writing macros, automated repots, pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to deadline simultaneously
- Quickly learn our own bespoke software and tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interested in developments in the digital market and new technologies – seek ways to continually improve and optimise current processes by recommending appropriate technical solutions.
- Alignment with our company values
- Design & scripting experience with survey building tools would be an advantage (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Confirmit, SPSS)
E-mail CV to: email@example.com