Market Research Interviewer – Recruiting NOW! Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and all regions within England Full-time, Part-time
Posted: February 28, 2020
Are you self-motivated and organised?
Are you confident?
Are you a good communicator as well a good listener?
Are you someone who loves to meet new people?
Do you enjoy listening to other people’s views and opinions?
Would you like to be part of helping to change important studies that shape our country on topics such as NHS, Housing?
Would you like to get paid for all of this?
BMG Research Ltd are looking for flexible, confident and self-motivated individuals who enjoy listening and talking to people in the outdoors, what-ever the weather.
What we offer
- 1 month of hourly pay guaranteed while you go through your training period
- Potential to earn at least £70 a day (this is dependent on completed surveys) based on interviewer’s ability to achieve daily targets
- Flexible working hours
- Full and extensive induction training followed by regular ongoing support in areas such as interviewing skills, building respondent rapport, and basic research techniques.
- You will be equipped with your own state of the art tablet, and trained and supported fully in its use
- Competitive rates of pay, including, travel expenses and holiday pay
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Chance to visit different regions within the UK
What we need from you
- Full clean driving licence and use of own car is essential for this role
- To be able to work at least 5-6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3 days a week.
- To work a minimum of 16 hours per week with the potential of 35+ hours per week
- Be able to verify who you are and that you are able to work in the UK by providing correct documentation
Further details about this role;
The role of the Field Interviewer involves carrying out interviews with members of the public on a face-to-face basis (at their doorstep). You will be required to complete a set number of interviews within a given time frame.
There is no selling involved in this role, this is purely market research and will enable to you gain a fascinating insight into people’s views and opinions on a wide range of topics. You will be required to visit people’s homes and encourage them to participate in an interview at their door step
The role will give you the opportunity to travel to a variety of locations around the UK and BMG Research will book and cover hotel accommodation expenses including B&B during your stay.
You need to work a minimum of 16 hours per week, ideally between 12pm – 8pm weekdays and 10am – 8pm on weekends excluding travel time. Based on your committed hours per week, you will be required to complete a set number of interviews per week.
We are interested in hearing from confident, self-motivated people who have experience and great communication skills. As you will be interfacing with members of the public, a background in market research interviewing, canvassing, sales or public service bodies such as the police for example would be advantageous but in no way essential.
BMG Research Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief or marital status.