BMG Research is delighted to be exhibiting at the Annual CIPD Conference at Manchester Central on November 9th-10th for the fourth consecutive year. At BMG Research, our team of employee engagement specialists invest heavily in remaining at the forefront of thinking around employee engagement, and the conference gives us a great opportunity to network with other experts in the field.
BMG Research has been supporting businesses across the public and private sector for more than 15 years to improve employee engagement to drive organisational success. Working with BMG will give you a clear assessment of:
- How your organisation works, and what factors are driving employee engagement
- The levels of workforce health and wellbeing and the impact on engagement
- How embedded are your organisational values and behaviours
- How resilient your workforce is to change and adversity
- Whether your leaders and managers are demonstrating the key competencies
- How employee views correlate with workforce performance indicators such as absenteeism rates and turnover
To find out more about BMG Research, see our brochure.
Alternatively, visit our stand (A22) at the CIPD conference, or contact Jenna Allen (Research Director) on 0121 333 6006 or email@example.com