BMG Research has been a leading provider of research services to the social housing sector for almost 20 years.
BMG Research works with a range of landlords from the smallest to the largest – both Birmingham City Council and Glasgow Housing Association are amongst our clients. We work extensively with local authorities with retained stock and ALMOs, as well as LSVTs and other Housing Associations.
The Housing Team at BMG Research prides itself on its professional yet personable approach and our ethos is to listen to our clients, to understand the wider context in which the research and consultation will take place and offer tailor made solutions to help organisations provide a better service to their tenants and residents.
BMG offers services in the following areas:
- STAR and STATUS Surveys;
- Service monitoring surveys on a quarterly or monthly basis;
- Customer profiling;
- Tenant and Owners Panels;
- Consultation with hard to reach and vulnerable groups
- The BMG Research Analysis suite, including; Key Driver, Correlation, Cluster and Customer journey analysis;
- Customer focus groups and workshops;
- Mystery shopping;
- Focus groups and workshops;
- Online consultation and web surveys;
- Key driver analysis;
- Action planning workshops;
- Employee surveys;